At TMD Hair & Beauty, we completely understand that the current situation with Covid 19 is quite scary for some people and this can lead to anxiety. So, we have listed below just some of the procedures we have in place at the salon to ensure that both our team members and our valued clients are kept safe in this current unprecedented time. We hope this will put your mind at ease so that you can enjoy your visit with us.
- We are asking colleagues not to come into work if they are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or believe they have been in contact with someone who has Covid 19 or is showing symptoms of it.
- We are asking any clients that are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or believe they have been in contact with someone who has Covid 19 or is showing symptoms of it to reschedule their appointment.
- We usually offer magazines but unfortunately, we are unable to offer those currently so please bring your reading material/device with you. We do offer free Wi-Fi and can give you the code to use it.
- If you have your own mask that you would like to wear, then you are welcome to bring this with you. Please ensure that it goes around the ears and not around the head. If not, we will supply you with a disposable mask.
- All clients will be asked to sanitise their hands before entering the salon, and have the NHS app so they can log in for track and trace purposes.
- To reassure you that we are taking everyone’s safety very seriously in the salon, we will be wearing aprons, a face mask and a face shield. We will be washing our hands before and after every service and all equipment will be sterilised after every client. Hair sections, wash sections and trolleys are being disinfected after each client and all towels and gowns will be laundered at high temperatures after every client. Colleagues will also be wearing a freshly washed uniform every day underneath their aprons.
- Please do not bring any family or friends with you as space is very limited.
- We will always carry out all consultations in the mirror, not face to face, to lower the risk of infection
- We have always carried out strict hygiene procedures and cleaning schedules, but these will now be accompanied by a constant cycle of cleaning around the salon.
- Weather permitting our doors will be left open as much as possible.
We hope that this has helped to reassure you that we are going to be doing absolutely everything we possibly can to ensure your safety. We are aware that the experience will be very different from what we usually offer.
However, we are also aware that this is temporary, and until we can resume our usual TMD experience, please be assured that we are keeping the health and safety of our colleagues and clients an absolute priority , we endeavour to give you the best customer service possible and we still have our lovely, highly skilled team ready to see you, and create beautiful treatments.
Ella & The TMD Team